Gainesville Office Manager (Part Time)
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our Gainesville area team.
352 Inc. is a full-service digital product development and marketing agency. We partner with great clients to build smart solutions that drive results. To do that, we believe everything starts with inspired people, and that's where you come in: the Office Management team is the oil that keeps 352’s engines running.
As our Office Manager, you will be the first person everyone sees when they enter the doors. You are an engaging welcoming individual who enjoys being around people, yet are able to double down and focus on a task at hand. You are a self-motivated, hard-working multitasker who is able to juggle multiple situations and tasks. You get along with everyone, yet are able to be diplomatic and firm when needed. You also are empathetic, kind, and a team-player—we’re a small team, and we believe every member makes a big difference.
You are responsible for keeping the office stocked with supplies of all kinds (snacks on snacks), interact with every single visitor and employee at 352, and you work with a number of clients via light accounting department support. Among other things, you are also responsible for welcoming all guests and visitors, answering incoming calls, ordering/managing inventory of office supplies, and helping process incoming vendor bills.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for receiving guests, contractors, and vendors
- Keeping our kitchen fully stocked
- Ordering, managing, and keeping inventory of office supplies
- Assisting team members with scheduled activities (i.e. catering, deliveries, etc..)
- Routing all incoming mail appropriately
- Entering all incoming vendor invoices in our online Accounts Payable system
- Light accounting support, which may include answering client or vendor inquiries or following up with clients to resolve open invoices
- Receiving, responding to, and appropriately routing incoming resumes for job applicants
- Confidentially gathering feedback for employee reviews
- Assisting team members with local events, such as our annual corporate retreat
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking and focus-shifting abilities
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet apps
- Ability to navigate tasks involving sensitive information
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Bonus for prior front office experience
We are looking for someone to work approximately 15-20 hours a week, ideally within the hours of 8am-1pm.
This is a part time, hourly position.